Step 1: Website
- Review website to understand who we are and what we offer as a franchise system.
Step 2: Complete and submit the Information Form
- The first step toward owning a ChillRx franchise is to request information. The ChillRx Franchise Development manager will then contact you to answer your questions and discuss how you start the franchise approval process.
Step 3: Complete and Submit Confidential Application
- Submit your Confidential Application. Our Franchise Development Manager will review your application and discuss your personal objectives and specific plans for developing and owning a ChillRx franchise.
Step 4: Chill Cryotherapy Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD)
- The ChillRx team will provide you with our Franchise Disclosure Document, typically referred to as the FDD. The FDD document is required by the Federal Trade Commission and explains the details of the ChillRx franchise model. We highly recommend that you review this document with a franchise attorney as it contains important information regarding the ChillRx background, our franchise program, and a preview of any documents you will sign when becoming a franchisee.
Step 5: Due Diligence Time
- Our Franchise Development Manager, Vice President of Operations and CEO will be available to answer your questions related to the Franchise Disclosure Document. We will also arrange for you to speak with some of our ChillRx franchisees to discuss the franchise opportunity and their personal experiences.
Step 6: Participate in an Evaluation Call with CEO and VP Sales
- Our founder and Vice President of Sales will conduct an evaluation call to answer your questions and to establish if you and ChillRx are a good fit
Step 7: Market Study and Prospect Franchise Survey
- Complete a formal market study of your desired area/city of operation. We can assist with how to complete a market study in your desired market. Once you complete your market study we will ask you to complete a prospective franchise owner survey.
Step 8: Sign Franchise Agreements
- Upon final approval by our executive team the next step in the process will be the signing of your franchise agreements and payment of the franchise fee. Once we have countersigned your agreement, you are now officially a ChillRx Franchisee. Our development team will begin working directly with you to successfully get your franchise location operational.